What’s New in Acronis True Image 2017
Backup your mobile device content
Mobile phone operating systems take care of applications and settings. Acronis protects photos, videos, contacts, reminders, and calendar appointments. Now, you can backup mobile devices to a local Windows computer in addition to the cloud.
Manage backup plans remotely
Configure backups and review status for any computer or mobile device regardless of location. Great for family or home office data protection.
Incremental Social Backup
Don’t let accidental deletion or social network errors erase your memories and photos. Automatically backup Facebook.
- Backup only changes to your feed, not the whole feed each time, to reduce backup size.
- Works in the background without user intervention.
- Have complete control of your images without needing to rely on native social media tools.
Fast, powerful search
Search for files within local and cloud backups, archives. Make sure you are recovering from the correct backup to save time. Or recover one file — the correct one — instead of having to recover an entire backup and then search.
Easy to setup notifications
E-mail notifications reduce uncertainty and provide confidence about your backup status — even if you walk away from your computer.
Save space by securely archiving older files to local drives or the cloud. Yet retain easy access to them via icons in Windows Explorer or Mac Finder or via web browser.
Flexible, less expensive purchase options. With optional cloud and better tech support!
Buy a 1-Time Purchase license or subscription. Add as much cloud storage as you need. Acronis True Image always supports backup to local drives.
Just Two Clicks
It takes just two clicks to perform a full image backup. One click to add a new backup plan, the second click to start it. Of course if you want them, deep technical options and settings are just one more click away.
Acronis True Image 2017: Key Features
- Full image backup
- Create an exact replica of an entire disk or a selected partition to enable fast recovery or migration to another computer.
- File and Folder backup
- Backup selected files and folders rather than a full image backup for those times when you don’t want to backup everything.
- Powerful recovery options
- Recover everything. Recover a file or a folder. View backup hierarchies and files securely from anywhere via a web browser.
- No interruption backup
- Backup operations are performed in the background with your system running. They don’t affect performance so you can work during backup.
- Multiple backup plans
- Schedule as many different backup plans as needed. Schedule full backups on a daily or weekly basis, while backing up certain folders more frequently — or even continuously. Configure backups to multiple destinations for better protection.
- Flexible backup schemes
- Create a complete backup every time. Or use version chain, incremental, differential or custom schemes based on your requirements for speed and storage.
- Bootable media / Universal Restore
- Recover disk image backups to any hardware. Ensure the backup can be recovered using Acronis driver injection technology that enables you to start up a system on a new computer. Resize and reorder partitions during recovery if necessary.
- End-to-end encryption Password
- Ensure your privacy with military-grade AES-256 encryption.
- Archive files
- Save space by securely archiving older files to local drives or the cloud. Yet retain easy access to them via icons in Windows Explorer or Mac Finder or via web browser.
- All backup files are automatically compressed to minimize storage usage.
- Touch-friendly UI and online dashboard
- Use Acronis True Image on any modern device with a touch screen.
- Disk Cloning
- Clone an entire disk to create an exact replica or migrate operating systems, programs, settings and all data to a larger or a faster disk.
- Backup comments
- Never forget about the content of a backup by adding comments to your backup plans.
- Email notifications
- Receive email status updates with details of successful or incomplete backups. Many customers who help other people with backup use email notifications to make sure they are aware of any problems with their backups before it is too late.
- Advanced disk tools
- Use Try Decide to install software or drivers. If you are unhappy, roll back to the exact sector-by-sector state you were at prior to the install. Use Disk Eraser for military-grade disk wiping. And more!
- Backup exclusions
- Optimize size of backups by automatically excluding files you don’t need to keep.
- Automatic backup cleanup
- Limit the number or duration of versions or setup backup size limits to optimize storage usage. This is especially important when backing up multiple computers to one storage location.
- Custom Commands
- Run any commands and scripts before and after backup to create your own custom backup workflow. For example, run a script to delete temporary files.
- Backup splitting
- Automatically split backup files into smaller files for copying to various external media or uploading to cloud services with file size limitations.
- Backup validation
- Keep your backups recoverable using validation. You can configure how frequently to validate your backups.
Acronis True Image 2017: Requirements
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server 2011
- Windows 10 (including Anniversary Update)
Apple Mac OS X
- OS X Mavericks 10.9.5+
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2+
- OS X El Capitan 10.11
Mobile Operating Systems
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Android 4.1 or later
- Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 *
- ReiserFS *
- Linux SWAP *
* The Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, ReiserFS, and Linux SWAP file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations