Ashampoo Authorized partner If you're looking for software discounts, then you've come to the right place. Here you'll find a variety of discount software offers and coupon codes on Ashampoo products.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 18
$59.99$19.99 1 PC3 PCs5 PCs Buy Now
The future of burning software
The new Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 burns data, movies or music to any CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc. 16 years of experience helped create a software that offers maximum compatibility and user-friendliness. The extensive multimedia features help users turn even ambitious movie ideas with individual cuts, effects and subtitles into reality.
The perfect sound for your car
Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 puts an end to the frustration when your audio discs or flash drives won't play as expected in your car either because of unsupported formats or lost sort order. Special device profiles for various radio models ensure that your music stays compatible and your song order is preserved. As a bonus, the module also features playlist imports e.g. for iTunes or Windows Media Player playlists.
More formats, more options
Making and burning movies has always been the program's specialty. Version 18 now also supports the popular MPEG-4, H.264 and AAC formats. Combined with first-rate new scene transition and sound effects, ambitious users and beginners alike now have a sheer endless number of options to create movies exactly to their wishes. Cutting and editing movies or slideshows with music has never been easier, the same goes for individual CD covers. All operations have also been sped up thanks to Intel Media support.
Perfect results in three steps
Naturally, burning data to CD, DVD or Blu-ray is the core feature of the program. Many users are astonished when they work with Burning Studio for the first time, there's only three steps to the basic work flow: select files, choose a processing method and select a target. Everything else is optional. Even video DVDs with animated menus are created in just a few clicks.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 18's user interface has been redesigned for improved handling. The program comes with new visuals, better structured menus, self-explanatory icons and a more intuitive workflow. This means an enhanced look and feel while retaining proven mechanisms.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 screenshots
- Simply the prettiest Burning Studio of all time.
- The new Ashampoo Burning Studio has seen enhancements across the board. Enjoy a more beautiful, intuitive user interface, neat and tidy down to the last feature. Experience better visuals and clarity to the point where everything becomes instantly familiar and usable. Sleek menu paths, self-explanatory icons and a fool-proof layout of all program steps help you always find your way around the program.
- The sound for your car
- Pick songs, select radio model, choose destination - done. If you want to create a music collection for your car, you'll often be faced with a problem: Burned to disc or saved to USB stick, nearly none of the available car radios support all sound formats, sorting becomes mixed up and your songs are played in random order. The new Burning Studio puts an end to this! With numerous presets for various radio models, you can now listen to your songs in the way you want to.
- More formats, more options
- Everything for the perfect slideshow, more compatible than ever before. Making and burning movies has always been the program's specialty. Version 18 now also supports the popular MPEG-4, H.264 and AAC formats. Combined with first-rate new scene transition and sound effects, you now have a sheer endless number of options to create movies exactly to your wishes. There are so many possibilities - let your imagination run wild!
- Room for creativity
- Joy meets the latest technology - make your projects a reality. There's no limit to your creativity with Burning Studio. Cutting movies is easy and subtitles as text hints, themes or custom graphics help you add individual accents. Turn your photos into slideshows with music to capture your most memorable moments in style or design the perfect cover for your audio CD and use the fascinating mosaic feature or the many presets. You will find that working with Burning Studio is a genuinely fun experience!
- Simply secure
- Safeguard important data against unauthorized access. Burning Studio also offers impressive backup functionality. Burn or save your data how you want it and where you need it. Stunningly simple yet brilliantly implemented technically. And if your files exceed the disk capacity, Burning Studio simply spreads it for your across multiple volumes, automatically. Compression and secure password-protection included!
- Music's in the air
- All-round service for your audio files. Burning Studio takes to audio files like a duck to water. Rip and store CDs either in high quality or with maximum space savings. Artists and titles are recognized automatically. Then, burn audio CDs with the greatest easy and apply various equalizer presets or volume adjustments before your very own cover design goes into print. Sounds good? It is!
- Burn? Burn!
- Burn data safely and with great flexibility. Naturally, burning data to CD, DVD or Blu-ray is the core feature of the program. But Burning Studio shows resourcefulness even with such a simple task. Storing huge amounts of data across multiple discs is stunningly simple, autostart discs feature custom menus and individual designs while encrypted discs come with strong password protection for maximum security.
- 3 steps
- Success is just a few clicks away. Many users are astonished when they work with Burning Studio for the first time. It's that easy? Yes, there's only three steps to the basic work flow: select files, choose a processing method and select a target. Everything else is optional. Creating video DVDs with animated menus in just a few clicks? With Burning Studio, anyone can do it!
Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 requirements
- Windows® 10, Windows® 8 / 8.1, Windows® 7
- On Windows® 10, Windows® 8 / 8.1, Windows® 7 administrator privileges are required.