Avast Business Antivirus Pro Screenshots
Your business can’t afford to stay defenseless
With over 4, 000 attacks a day, it’s only a matter of time until your business becomes a target. Fight back with the best — Avast Business Antivirus Pro offers exceptional protection with a 100% malware detection rate.
Light on resources, heavy on threats
The best antivirus should work as hard as you do. Avast performs lightning-fast analyses of unknown files in the Cloud, for a lightweight solution that won’t slow down your employees or your business.
Sharepoint and Exchange server protection
Whatever is uploaded and emailed on your network, we’ll make sure that it’s safe. Avast Business Antivirus Pro offers Sharepoint and Exchange server protection to ensure malicious files never reach your drive, inbox, or get anywhere close to your business.
Updates for your software — automatically
Do you spend all your time making sure every application is up to date? Stop outdated programs becoming vulnerabilities, by letting us update your third party software automatically — before it even poses a risk.
Everything you need to protect your business
Avast Business Antivirus Pro combines powerful data and server protection with the award-winning features of Avast Business Antivirus for world-leading business security.
Avast Business Antivirus Pro Key Features
- Actively scans files, URLs, and email attachments to protect your business from malware, spyware, ransomware and more.
- File Shield
- Automatically scans files that are opened on a PC to make sure they’re malware-free, without slowing users down or getting in their way.
- Web Shield
- Ensures every website visited is trustworthy by checking the URL and website certificate, before any risky connections are made to your network.
- Email Shield
- Open every email and download every attachment confidently. We’ll check both incoming and outgoing emails to ensure they’re completely malware-free.
- Behavior Shield
- Deeply-rooted malware can hide inside your running programs. Behavior Shield monitors them all for any suspicious activity to shut down attacks.
- When an unrecognized file is downloaded onto one of your PCs, a copy will be sent to our experts at the Avast Threat Labs to identify if it's safe or not.
- Sharepoint protection
- Checks all the files uploaded onto your shared storage to ensure no malware gets the chance to compromise your data.
- Exchange protection
- Scans and filters emails with malicious attachments or unsafe links to make sure internal communications don’t become threatened by malware.
- Software Defender
- Don’t waste time updating application after application. Let Software Defender update your software automatically.
- Data Shredder
- Deleted files are easy to recover. Make sure confidential documents containing financial information or customer and employee data are destroyed forever.
- Wi-Fi Inspector
- There are more ways than ever for cybercriminals to sneak onto a network. Find and fix whatever weaknesses might be putting you at risk with our network scanning tool.
- You lock your business’ doors — so do the same for your network by employing a powerful, customizable Firewall that stops unwanted visitors in their tracks.
- Real Site
- Fake websites are a primary tool for hackers to trick people into giving away personal information. Avoid these sites entirely and keep your employees safe.
- Rescue Disk
- With a special external drive, you can run an anti-malware scan before the OS boots up, uncovering deep-rooted malware otherwise out of reach.
- The best way to mitigate risk is to remove it entirely: keep dangerous phishing emails (and annoying spam) out of your and your employees’ inboxes.
- Efficiency is key for any business. SmartScan combines antivirus, software update, network security, and performance scans into a single one-click fix.
- If you have risky files you want to run, use our virtual “safe space”, which can execute any file you want, safely separated from the rest of the PC.
Avast Business Antivirus Pro System Requirements
Minimum HW requirements are Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 CPU supporting SSE2 instructions, 256 MB+ RAM and 2 GB of hard disk space, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, or XP SP3