Avast Authorized partner If you're looking for software discounts, then you've come to the right place. Here you'll find a variety of discount software offers and coupon codes on Avast products.
Avast Internet Security
$59.99 1 PC3 PCs5 PCs Buy Now
Lightweight and intelligent threat protection
Avast Internet Security offers real-time protection for your computer. It continually updates its database of virus definitions to guarantee maximum protection against online threats, including viruses, spyware and rootkits.
Online protection for your PC
- For those that want deeper privacy protection
- Tweet to your heart’s content, shop, or bank safely and ‘like’ – well, anything you like. Internet Security’s intelligent threat-detection keeps your identity safe online, and now adds an an extra layer of anti-ransomware protection for your most important files and photos.
- Keep hostage-takers off your files
- Hackers demand an average of $643 from ransomware victims. Internet Security now walls off your private files & photos so they can’t be encrypted and held hostage.
- Avoid fake websites
- Hackers can easily create a replica of your banking site to steal your logins and passwords. Internet Security encrypts your data so your information stays safe.
- Spot scam emails
- Today’s phishing emails are not as obvious as “you’ve won the lottery.” Internet Security stops more than the usual strange text and sender.
- Firewall your data
- The data sitting on your PC is the key to identity theft. Internet Security’s Firewall is the strong gatekeeper you need to stop hackers from accessing it.
Avast Internet Security Screenshots
Take a look inside
Internet Security offer many layers of protection to keep you safe and your devices running smoothly. All of the advanced features below are included in your Internet Security software.
- Keep hackers on the other side of the wall with this essential security feature that monitors and controls what goes in and out of your computer.
- Dodge spam and other malicious content, so you can focus on the emails that truly matter.
- Real Site
- Protect yourself from hackers who attempt to hijack your DNS (Domain Name System) settings, redirect you to fake sites and steal your banking details.
- Smart Scan
- Find all those cracks which allow malware to slip in, from unsafe settings and passwords to suspicious add-ons and out-of-date software.
- Test and play with suspicious files in a safe environment before you let them run on your computer, making sure they don’t wreak havoc on your PC.
- Game Mode
- Put notifications on hold automatically to make the most out of your gaming sessions, or any other full-screen experience.
- Lock all your accounts with one secure password. We’ll manage the rest of them for you, so you can log in quickly and securely.
- Passive Mode
- Want to use another antivirus but still enjoy Avast features? Put us in passive mode: we'll still be there when you need us.
- Automatically send suspicious files for analysis in the cloud, and push a cure to all Avast users if it's a threat.
- Browser Cleanup
- Rid your browser of toolbars, add-ons and other extensions that were installed without you noticing.
- Behavior Shield
- Spot and block suspicious behavior patterns for zero-second protection against unknown threats and ransomware.
- In-product support
- Having trouble with your Avast? You don’t have to search far and wide to get help. Just send us a message from your very own Internet Security.
- Wi-Fi Inspector
- Automatically detect weaknesses in your home Wi-Fi and strangers piggybacking on your network.
- Intelligent Antivirus
- Detect and block viruses, malware, spyware, ransomware and phishing. We use smart analytics to stop threats before they affect you.
- Ransomware Shield
- Block ransomware and other untrusted apps from changing, deleting, or encrypting your personal photos and files.
System requirements: We’re not demanding. All you need is a PC with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, or XP SP3 (32-bit and 64-bit versions, excluding Starter and RT editions), 256 MB+ RAM and 1.5 GB of hard disk space. And that’s it.