oo-software Authorized partner If you're looking for software discounts, then you've come to the right place. Here you'll find a variety of discount software offers and coupon codes on oo-software products.
O&O DiskImage 11
Prevent data loss easily and securely!
With O&O DiskImage you can create backups of your entire computer or individual partitions during operation. If data loss occurs, your imaged data (files, folders, partitions) will be available to you in no time with just a few clicks - even if Windows cannot be started anymore! There’s no longer any need for a time consuming set-up of operating systems and applications.
Create image files of your drives on a regular basis and you’ll be fully protected against data loss!
This is something you probably know all too well: how suddenly important data can be lost as a result of a system crash or viral attack. O&O DiskImage is the ideal tool for quickly and easily taking the trouble out of such inconveniences! O&O DiskImage 11 enables the convenient duplication or archiving of entire operating systems and individual disks. It even supports dynamic drives and RAID systems.
- Important Features at a Glance
- A regular backup is still something that many users prefer to avoid. At least that is until they suffer their first loss of important files as a result of software, hardware or user error: that’s when it becomes crystal clear just how valuable a reliable and up-to-date backup really is!
- All default and advanced features are combined in one single product.
- This backup software is the safest and easiest way to avoid losing important personal files! Options are available for both auto backup and manual settings. Thanks to a unique recovery system that includes additional system recovery tools combined with O&O DiskImage you’ll quickly be able to restore all your important data – even if the backup you’re using was created with an older O&O DiskImage version.
- Backup entire PCs, hard drives or files with the push of a button
- When you back up a PC, O&O DiskImage saves all personal files as well as hard drive information and individual settings. This not only protects irreplaceable files but, in a worst case scenario, also saves you the trouble of having to carry out a time-consuming new setup of programs and the Windows operating system. O&O DiskImage lets you back up an entire computer, system and hard drives or just individual files and folders.
- Backup on a regular basis protects against data loss
- To make sure your backups are always up to date, we recommend creating them at short intervals from one another. O&O DiskImage can be set to do this automatically so that data can be backed up, for example, once a week. To save disk space, you can set the maximum number of backups that should be saved so that old ones are automatically replaced by new ones.
- Quick and easy system restore – even onto different hardware
- Restoring a backup with O&O DiskImage is as easy as pie: all you have to do is start the program, select the backup you want to restore, and you’re off. Included with the software is our machine independent restoration which means your old backup can be transferred 1:1 onto a new machine. Hardware of a different make will be automatically recognized and Windows settings will be carried out by themselves.
If you only need to restore a single personal file or folder, you can mount the backup as a virtual drive and then using Windows Explorer simply select and copy whatever you want. That’s all there is to it!
- Plug-and-play function
- Anyone wanting to save data on an external hard disk has it even easier with the new O&O DiskImage 11. Thanks to the integrated plug-and -play option, selected files and folders can be backed up automatically as soon as, for example, an external hard disk is connected to the computer. This is ideal for users who forget to carry out regular backups or who don’t want to go through the trouble. Once configured, the auto backup function runs by itself.
- Create a boot medium directly from within the program
- O&O DiskImage 11 can bring a system back to life immediately and with no installation required. It does so by way of a Boot Medium (USB Stick or CD/DVD) which is based on the currently installed Windows system and which contains all the standard drivers required.
If you lose data, simply restore the backup and your computer or files are back just as before!
O&O DiskImage 11 lets you back up an entire computer or single files whenever you want – even while the computer is being used. In the event you should lose your personal data it can be quickly restored with just a few mouse clicks – even when Windows is no longer able to start. It also supports SSD drives and the latest UEFI System.
O&O DiskImage 11 lets you carry out a system restore and to duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine, for instance, where you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or have bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it.
O&O DiskImage 11 product features
- Direct creation of VHDs
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
- System restore onto different hardware
- Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
- New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Vista
- Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
- Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
- Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration
- Plug-and-play: Selected files and folders are automatically backed up and synchronized
- New! variable pixel density settings: adjusts to the selected DPI setting of the connected monitor
- Brand new file-based backup: now twice as fast as ever before – backup and restore individual files and/or folders
- New! High contrast mode support: improved support for high contrast mode so that objects on the monitor can be recognized more easily
System requirements: The system requirement of each operating system has to be fulfilled, 30 MB free hard disk space, Supports 32 and 64-bit operating systems, Windows® Vista till Windows® 10 (all editions).