Paragon Migrate OS 5
Fast and easy OS migration!
Paragon Migrate OS to SSD helps to perform fast and safe Windows migrations to new storage devices (HDD or SSD) and even downsizes to smaller capacity drives, thanks to advanced data exclusion capabilities. You can transfer a live system with no impact to your work, and have your partitions automatically aligned in the process if needed.
$19.95 Buy Now
Paragon Migrate OS 5 Screenshots
The easiest OS migration to new storage devices!
Ready to upgrade to a new Solid State Drive (SSD) or a new HDD?
Paragon’s Migrate OS 5.0 is just what you need.
Our handy intuitive wizard performs fast and safe Windows migrations to new storage devices (HDD or SSD) and even downsizes to smaller capacity drives, thanks to advanced new data exclusion capabilities. You can transfer a live system without affecting your work, and have your partitions automatically aligned without any extra work.
Paragon Migrate OS 5 Key Benefits
- Windows migration from HDD to a smaller SSD
- At launch, the wizard detects all existing Windows operating systems. Users then specify which OS they want to migrate. The wizard automatically picks one or two partitions (Windows 7 and above may have Microsoft System Reserved, special hidden partitions that contain critical boot files) and prompts the user to select a destination disk. If the selected disk is big enough to hold the operating system, it starts the migration. If not, it asks the user to exclude data by unchecking boxes next to unnecessary files or folders. When the proper size is reached, the migration begins.
- Automatic Aligning
- Misalignment increases the amount of read and write operations significantly. This causes a lowered HDD/SDD performance and a reduced SSD lifetime. Migrate OS will automatically align partitions on the destination disk, so you can start working with the migrated OS instantly and without worrying about alignement issues.
- Migration from HDD to SSD
- The intuitive wizard transfers a Windows system to another disk with minimal effort. All the user has to do after the migration is to configure the destination disk as the first boot device in BIOS, which automatically starts the new system.
- Only One Step
- Transfer Windows OS, applications and user data to a larger or smaller storage device in a single operation.
Paragon Migrate OS 5 Key Features
- Completely interface
- New user-friendly interface that makes it child’s play to move your system.
- Full Windows 10 support
- No matter, whether you transfer your Windows OS to the latest Windows 10 or want to perform fast migration operations under the new OS, Migrate OS is fully compatible with Windows 10.
- Windows OS migration
- Transfers existing systems to SSDs/HDDs in a single operation.
- Migrates to SSD/HDD
- The intuitive wizard helps you to downsize to smaller capacity drives, thanks to advanced data exclusion capabilities.
- Supports any Windows OS since 7 SP1, including 64-bit versions configured to the uEFI-based boot mode.
- Automatically copies MSR
- The handy wizard helps to smoothly move over everything you need to the new machine.
- Advanced data
- Allows to exclude data during the setup in order to fit in to the destination disk.
- Transfers a live system
- Processes locked (in-use) disks with MS VSS to do migrations without rebooting Windows.
- Automatic partition
- Automatically aligns partitions on the destination disk if necessary.
- WinPE bootable media
- Create WinPE bootable media to do migrations without installing the product. You can prepare it on a USB thumb drive or in an ISO file with the program’s wizard. These media also contain Boot Corrector to help you fix most of the system boot problems that can be a result of a human factor, program error or a boot virus activity.
Paragon Migrate OS 5 System Requirements
Intel Pentium III CPU or its equivalent, with 1000 MHz processor clock speed, At least 1 GB of RAM, SVGA video adapter and monitor, Keyboard, Mouse