Review on Acronis True Image 2015 for PC
Acronis True Image 2015 is the name of computer backup tool which makes you protected in unwanted circumstances like PC crash, lost etc. and it is compatible with updated Windows 8 and offers a set of new features for the users.
With this tool, protection of your digital life from hardware failure, data loss, Malware and any disaster like PC stolen or crash is easy from anywhere and at any time.
Only with full system image backup, protection can be ensured for files, preferences settings and what you need. This full system backup in image format is possible with Acronis True Image 2015. This is a full backup solution for your PC with dual protection which allows you to backup in the local storage and on Acronis cloud if you want. You digital life is digitally safe with the online backup facility. The “Universal Restore” feature of Acronis True Image 2015 enables you to create backup of one PC and restore the file in another PC.
Key features of Acronis True Image 2015:
- Faster uploadding
- Automatic backup facility for the PC
- Image backup of the full system your PC
- Much easier and intuitive user experience
- Compatible with Windows 8 even for touch screen
- Fast recovery of the files or entire system if you need
- Backup protection both in local drive and in Acronis cloud
- Universal Restore facility offers to create backup from one PC and restore in another
- Multiple Versions enables to recover particular data from any point. This feature enable to save up to 20 versions of files
- Secured key encryption to ensure full protection for the password so that unauthorized user are unable to enter the data system
- PC migration – you can transfer the files, folders or even your entire system to another PC. This migration is simple and fast.
- Bare metal recovery – you can recover the backup files and system from Acronis cloud even to a bare metal PC if the drive fails
Solved issues in this version:
- The freezing problem of the interface.
- Slow working performance of the user interface.
- Appearance of the "Trueimage.exe" processes.
- Non-responsive user interface of the previous version.
- The misleading of Acronis Universal Restore Download button.
- Non-functionality of the scrollbar in the window of file/folder.
- The narrow folder tree in case of selecting files for backup is solved.
- Product upgrade in not possible with the serial keys of Acronis True Image 2014.
- Non-functionality of the Acronis True Image’s serial number for product up gradation.
- The progress of the backup for different drives is shown with different progress bars.
- The file lock issues for which many users cancelled installation of Acronis True Image are solved.
- If the backup process is stopped, the users can restore the process easily by using Recover PC button.
- Failure in opening the backup sometimes. Some problems regarding the automated backup of the previous version.
- While Acronis Cloud becomes unable to create encrypted backup, error message “Decompression error” is given.
Main optimizations and enhancements
- A faster backup operation for creating backups.
- The product installation issues of previous version are solved.
- The Tools menu of this version includes all tools of Acronis True Image.
- The product interface includes Acronis True Image 2015 Unlimited or the upgraded version.
- The date of backup creation is shown in short form for a continuous backup prepared a day before.
- Windows 7 which is recovered from a particular image remains invisible to the Universal Boot Media.
- This system does not allow to restore data from the backup of an SSD drive to the drive where it was previously.
- While operating in the medium or small screen resolution, navigation using the folder tree is difficult at the time of backup creation.
- In clone operation, mask file exclusion does not work.
Acronis True Image 2018Just ReleasedAcronis True Image 2018. Want data protection that's reliable, easy and secure? Relax, we've got your backup. ake sure you always have dependable copies of your data so you can restore your entire system or individual files.
Copyright © 2018 www.find-your-software.com.
All trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners