Uniblue PC Mechanic 2018
Fix. Clean. Boost.
Is your PC in need of a proper fix, thorough clean and a good boost? There is only one way to find out… Run a free and quick PC scan to check your PC for Windows® Registry Errors, Performance Issues, Startup Programs and Junk Files.
Limited Time Offer
$29.95$14.9550% savings Buy Now
Uniblue PC Mechanic 2018 Screenshots
What does PC Mechanic do?
- The Problem
- You’d be surprised at how your PC’s performance can deteriorate over time. The more you use your PC, the slower and more cluttered it gets. With so many different settings, files and processes to monitor, it is hard to identify what the problem is, let alone implement the necessary technical adjustments to recover system stability and optimal performance.
- The Solution
- PC Mechanic scans your computer and identifies issues affecting your PC’s performance. Thanks to its powerful range of tools, PC Mechanic thoroughly fixes Windows registry errors and issues; reduces clutter on your hard disk; and identifies all startup programs that could be slowing down your PC boot time. The result is a much needed boost to your PC making it more stable, cleaner and much more responsive.
How will Uniblue PC Mechanic 2018 improve my computer?
PC Mechanic’s range of specialized features is designed to help you fix, clean and boost your computer. PC Mechanic:
- Quickly identifies and fixes Windows Registry Errors to restore system stability and reduce PC crashes.
- Sources all junk files present on your PC and deletes them to remove clutter and free up valuable disk space.
- Helps you manage which programs you want to automatically launch on PC startup so that it’s quicker to have your PC ready for use.
- Effectively locates and resolves performance issues that are wasting system resources to increase PC responsiveness and efficiency.
Clean, Fix & Boost your PC with Uniblue PC Mechanic 2018
When you download the free trial version of PC Mechanic it will scan your computer and identify the issues which could be slowing down your PC.
Since 2005 over 50, 000 hours of engineering and support work have been invested into PC Mechanic to make it an invaluable tool for PC maintenance.
One license covers 3 PCs, giving your family and friends the chance to enjoy better PC performance too.
Uniblue PC Mechanic 2018 System Requirements
- Intel® Pentium® 3 500MHz or equivalent processor
At least 256MB RAM
200MB free hard disk space
Graphics mode 800x600, 16-bit colour
Internet Explorer® 8
Microsoft® Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 and Windows 8
Active Internet connection
- Intel Pentium 4 1GHz or equivalent processor
At least 512MB RAM
500MB free hard disk space
Graphics mode 1024x768 true color (highest 32-bit)
Internet Explorer 8
Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
Active Internet connection