Macrium Reflect™ new and improved features
- Redeploy of server.
- Operating system server of Windows can be restored into a hardware which is new using this feature which offers a clean, easy and spontaneous interface for users of servers.
- Support of WinPE driver.
- It has not been this easy to add Microsoft WinPE driver support. This software will rapidly work to add drivers of devices which are unsupported in WinPE.
- Direct cloning of disk.
- One hard disk can be copied into another without the creation of file of image first. During this process the hard disks can be resized and brought into order.
- Kernel version of Linux is 3.0.
- The newest version of kernel of Linux providing support for new devices like the 3.0 USB.
- Component of email is integrated.
- Send completion of backup status as notification via email with the latest component of email which is integrated.
- Resize and rearrange partitions.
- At the time of restoring rearrange and change the volume of partitions.
- Restoring of several partitions.
- By a sole operation do restoring of more than one partition.
- Rotation of backup destination.
- Simply rotate the destination of backups by indicating a list of optional locations of backup.
- NFTS permissions of backup of files and folders.
- NFTS permissions can be included in the control lists as an addition to the backup of files and folders which can be further restored.
- User interface controlled by drag and drop mechanism.
- There are no spontaneous user interface of users which does backup and restoring by drop and drag mechanism. The instinctive user interface is very fast and easy to use which has made backup and restoring simpler.
- Support of UEFI.
- Newest motherboards of UEFI along with the booting of GPT are supported.
Disk image, file backup and disk cloning