The professional, affordable and simplified CAD software
Experience a simplified CAD workflow using the professional, time-saving tools in CorelCAD 2020, available on Windows and macOS, at an affordable price. Collaboration is easy with full native .DWG file format support. Leverage the enhanced 2D drafting functionality, advanced 3D modeling tools, and .STL support to elevate design efficiency and optimize output.
CAD software for 2D drawing, 3D design and 3D printing
- Conceptualize quickly
- Empower yourself with CorelCAD, an incredibly robust set of design tools developed expressly for design professionals. Conceptualize, plan, draft, layout, and edit with the assistance of a leading computer aided design software on the market. With an expansive feature set, your 2D drawings will come together expertly.
- Transform with ease
- Arm yourself with an advanced CAD program designed to create 3D computer graphics, effortlessly. Experience a fast transformation process, from 2D designs into three-dimensional graphics, in just a few clicks. Feel confident that you’ll achieve results fast with CorelCAD; delivering to specifications, project parameters and industry standards.
- Output with accuracy
- Elevate your work with a strong tool for text, graphics, and tactile outputs. CorelCAD’s full feature set manages nearly any technical design task, making collaborations with colleagues, classmates, or stakeholders a breeze. 3D printing is simple with .STL support for 3D printers or output connection.
- Execute efficiently
- Tackle projects head-on with CorelCAD, for precise results on time, every time. With the latest AutoCAD, full native, .DWG file format support, designers can collaborate seamlessly. CAD software aligns with any working environment, leveraging incredible customization and automation support options for the best user experience.
What’s New in CorelCAD 2020?
- Data Extraction Wizard*
- Specify a set of object attributes and/or block attributes and extract that information.
- New Dimension Style
- Form a new dimension style from a specified dimension.
- Offset Edges
- Generate 2D objects from the boundary of a 3D solid or surface and wireframe geometry from the edge.
- Enhanced PDF output
- Use layers in a PDF file to reflect the drawing layers in the DWG file and group multiple drawings into a single PDF file.
- Enhanced Custom Blocks
- Save a Custom Block as a separate drawing with a specified name.
The cost-effective alternative
With a robust set of design tools built into CorelCAD 2020, it’s easy to achieve expert results with this industry-leading CAD software.
Produce professional projects in no time with industry-leading design resources and features.
- Layer group filters
- Group all the referenced layers from other drawings that are created automatically when attaching external references.
- Industry-standard CAD features
- CorelCAD is compatible with all major CAD programs and users can onboard quickly with familiar commands and toolbar items.
- Layer palette
- Access layer controls easily without leaving the drawing UI. Merge one or multiple layers to a destination layer.
- Enhanced performance
- Enjoy an accelerated CAD experience on the latest operating systems with intuitive updates and features for each interface, like ribbon UI*.
- Design resources
- Access and manage design components like blocks, styles, drawings, and images for a variety of CAD projects in industries like technology, engineering, or manufacturing.
From new Dimension tools to enhanced Custom Block features, CorelCAD has you covered.
- MultiLeader and Dimension tools
- Configure callouts and leader lines that auto adjust. Create a new dimension style from a specified dimension, and use Smart Dimension tools for accuracy.
- Custom Block features
- Save a Custom Block (symbol definition) as a separate drawing with New CBWBlockAs, or test Custom Block definitions without exiting the Block Editor.
- Drawing constraint features
- See how the new set constraint name format can specify how dimensional constraints are displayed, and geometric shapes conform to dimensional constraints.
- Patterns along paths
- Duplicate objects along a path in a variety of shapes, and create specified number of copies in a linear pattern with the enhanced Copy tool.
- Object Snaps and Grips
- Redistribute objects with Object Snaps, Grips, and Polar Guides. Contextual shortcut menus allow interactive editing of the geometry.
Professional output made easy with advanced technical tools.
- 3D design and editing tools
- Create wireframe geometry from the edges of a 3D solid, surface, mesh, or region. Use new OffsetEdges to make 2D entities from 3D solid or surface boundary.
- STL file import
- Import stereolithography files (*.stl) to insert contained 3D objects. Further modification is now possible on ready-made 3D design imports.
- PolySolid 3D solid editing and modeling tools
- Use PolySolid to draw 3D solid objects in the shape of polygonal walls. Apply ChamferEdges to bevel 3D solid objects, with Face and Loop options.
- Transition from 2D to 3D
- Create a 2D design in CorelCAD or import from CorelDRAW to shift to 3D. Extrude, revolve, or sweep 2D entities along a path to go from 2D drafting to 3D modeling.
Annotation & Collaboration
Easily add recorded messages, reminders, or instructions into your drawings.
- Data Extraction Wizard
- Use the Data Extraction Wizard* to specify and/or block object attributes, extract information.
- Native .DWG file support
- Open, edit, and save files with the latest AutoCAD .DWG file format, 2018 .DWG—ensuring swift collaboration between colleagues and business partners.
- Table support
- Export tables as CSV for use in Microsoft Excel or database applications. Add formulas into cells and modify existing tables on screen.
- CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER file support*
- Easily import and export CorelDRAW® (.CDR) and Corel DESIGNER (.DES) files into CorelCAD on Windows, for a seamless workflow between CAD and graphics.
- Annotation and markup
- Add recorded messages, reminders, or instructions into drawings with VoiceNotes tool. Mark or mask portions of drawings to exempt from annotations.
Platform support, printing, and peripherals make CorelCAD a standout.
- Platform support
- Enjoy a native CAD software experience on your platform of choice, Windows and Mac, including industry-standard features and support for the latest Windows 10 and macOS Catalina.
- 3D printing
- Export 3D solid objects to .STL , the most commonly-used file format for 3D prints. Print 3D prototypes using .STL support for direct connection to 3D printers or output to third party 3D printing services.
- 3D mouse
- Navigate in 3D with support for 3Dconnexion input devices*. Rotate 2D and 3D drawings by moving the cap of the 3D mouse. Assign preferred navigation settings or custom commands to buttons of the 3D mouse.
- AutoCAD features & files
- Open, edit, and save files with the latest AutoCAD 2018 .DWG file format—ensuring swift collaboration between colleagues, suppliers, and business partners. Easily insert dynamic blocks from AutoCAD with .DWG files support.
- Mobile app
- Design and annotate on-the-go with CorelCAD Mobile for iOS and Android devices. CorelCAD Mobile is available as a free companion app with .DWG 2D and 3D viewing, basic annotation, and .DWG file sharing options.
- File support
- CorelCAD supports import from and export to CorelDRAW (.CDR) and Corel DESIGNER (.DES), on Windows*. CorelCAD also supports leading formats, including .PDF, .SVG, .EPS, .DWF, .STL, .SAT, .SHP, and .DWS.