Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software Screenshots
Beats down the barriers between Windows and macOS. Fully compatible with macOS Mojave.
Write, edit, copy, move and delete files on Microsoft NTFS volumes from your Mac! Fast, seamless, easy to use. Mount, unmount, verify, format or set any of your Microsoft NTFS volumes as a startup drive.
Supports macOS 10.14 (Mojave). Full read-write access granted!
Write files to Microsoft NTFS drives on your Mac
Can’t write, copy, edit or delete files on Microsoft NTFS-formatted drives from your Mac? It’s because macOS has limited support for Windows volumes — that is, you can only read data, but can’t write or delete anything. Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software provides blazing fast, unlimited read/write access to Microsoft NTFS hard drives, SSDs or thumb drives formatted for Windows computers!
Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software Key Benefits
- Blazing Fast
- Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software is up to six times faster than any of its closest commercial competitors!
- Fully Compatible
- Supports macOS Mojave and older macOS
- Powerful Features
- Safe data transfer, hassle-free work, easy to use, seamless user experience
How it Works
- Step 1: Install
- Download and install Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software onto your Mac.
- Step 2: Restart
- Restart your Mac.
- Step 3: Done!
- Microsoft NTFS volumes connected to your Mac are available in the Finder.
All operations just a click away!
If you need more than just a blazing fast and reliable Microsoft NTFS driver, our lightweight menubar and full-featured Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software apps are always at your service.
Access all of your Microsoft NTFS drives and perform the most common volume operations like mount, unmount and verify.
Quickly restart your Mac in Windows from the menubar (assuming it’s installed on your mounted Microsoft NTFS drive).
Seamless User Experience
If you’ve ever used Apple’s Disk Utility, you already know how to use Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software. If you haven’t, it will only take a few moments to get acquainted.
Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software takes the best of Apple’s Disk Utility and moves it to the next level, augmenting Microsoft NTFS volume operations and advanced mount options.
Mounting is entirely under your control with advanced options
Mount in Read-Only: select this option if you need to access sensitive data without modifying any files.
Do not mount automatically: select this option if you want to manually control access to a volume.
Outstanding performance at blazing fast speed
Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software is the fastest file system driver on the market:
6x times faster (Tested on 2016 MacBook Pro with SSD drive) than competing solutions
Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software Key Features
- Supported Operating Systems
- macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, macOS El Capitan, macOS Yosemite.
- Supported File Systems
- All Microsoft NTFS versions are supported (from Windows NT 3.1 to Windows 10).
- Write Access
- When a volume is mounted in write mode, you can do everything with the files and folders it contains: read, edit, delete, rename, create new.
- Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software mounts supported volumes automatically at startup, so you don’t need to worry each time you restart the operating system or power your computer on. However, this feature can be disabled at any time in the program interface.
- Volume Management
- Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software easily formats, checks integrity and repairs corrupted volumes.
- Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software supports all alphabets supported by your operating systems, including those that use non-Roman and non-Latin characters, so you will never face the problem of not getting access to file names on volumes mounted in non-native OS.
- Compatible with Apple Boot Camp
- Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software is fully compatible with Apple Boot Camp software and provides direct read and write access to Mac partitions from Windows installed on Boot Camp.
- Compatible with 3rd party software
- Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software is compatible with popular virtualization and encryption applications including VMware Fusion and Workstation, Parallels Desktop, TrueCrypt and its forks.
- SSD (Solid State Drive)
- IDE, SCSI and SATA/eSATA disks
- Thunderbolt, FireWire (i.e. IEEE1394), USB 1.0, USB 2.0 , USB 3.0, USB-C disks
- PC card storage devices (all types of flash memory, etc.)
- Ultra high capacity disks (up to 10 TB tested)