Uniblue DriverScanner 2018
Are you having problems with your hardware?
Old drivers impact system performance and make your PC and hardware vulnerable to errors and crashes. Uniblue Driver Scanner can help you to update these drivers.
Uniblue DriverScaner 2018 Screenshots
What does DriverScanner do?
- The Problem
- Old drivers may cause a range of problems, from diminished hardware functionality to conflicts and system crashes. Although drivers are available for free and can be updated manually, identifying outdated drivers can take a long time. Moreover, pinpointing just the right driver from the manufacturer's website, downloading and installing it can be laborious and technically risky.
- The Solution
- Built with simplicity in mind, DriverScanner scans your computer to provide a list of drivers that need to be updated. With single-click convenience, DriverScanner will then search and download the latest updates and safely install them on your PC
How will DriverScanner improve my computer?
A driver is an absolutely essential piece of software which helps your computer to communicate with hardware and devices. If a computer is missing key drivers, then hardware such as printers, keyboards, and even video cards may cease to work entirely. While first generation drivers may sometimes be unrefined and riddled with troublesome bugs, device manufacturers often release driver updates. These essential updates can improve device functionality, as well as removing any lingering errors. Thus, the more recent the driver, the better your device will run and your computer perform.
Although drivers can be updated manually, identifying outdated or superseded drivers can take a long time. Moreover, pinpointing just the right driver from the manufacturer's website, then downloading and installing it can be laborious and technically risky.
With an easy-to-use interface, DriverScanner makes driver updates fast and safe, allowing all the necessary changes to be made with only a few simple clicks.
Uniblue DriverScaner 2018 Benefit
Updating drivers ensures that your hardware runs at its best. Although benefits depend on the specific driver you choose to update, driver updates generally deliver one or several of the following benefits:
- Removed bugs and device errors
- Refined and improved device performance
- Better computer performance and stability
- New device capabilities or unlocked features
- Better hardware compatibility and reduced system conflicts
Uniblue DriverScaner 2018 System Requirements
- Intel® Pentium® 3 500MHz or equivalent processor
- At least 256MB RAM
- 200MB free hard disk space
- Graphics mode 800x600, 16-bit colour
- Internet Explorer® 8
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Active Internet connection
- Intel Pentium 4 1GHz or equivalent processor
- At least 512MB RAM
- 500MB free hard disk space
- Graphics mode 1024x768 true color (highest 32-bit)
- Internet Explorer 8
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Active Internet connection
Copyright © 2019 www.find-your-software.com
All trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners