CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 What's new?
- Projected drawing
- Draw on projected planes with confidence and redefine drawing planes easily with enhanced projected drawing tools in Corel DESIGNER.
- Projected arrows
- Add context with enhanced projected arrows in dimensions and leader lines.
- Projected Axes docker
- Enjoy Projected Axes docker updates that make projected drawing workflows more intuitive.
Have more precision and control in your documents
- Objects docker
- Gain insight into project elements with the new Objects docker, providing more control over the management of objects, layers and pages.
- Pixel workflow
- Benefit from improved pixel workflow tools for UI dashboard or icon details, and ensure images have crisp edges when exporting for the web.
- Find and Replace docker
- The new Find and Replace docker simplifies locating drawing components and changing their attributes simultaneously.
Enjoy an updated Styles workflow
- Styles workflow
- Add Style Sets to objects when a matching Style Set exists. Apply existing Style Sets to update properties, like outline widths, in one click.
- Preset Style Sets
- Explore new preloaded Style Sets that follow S1000D technical illustration standards, complete with quick keys for a faster workflow.
Work more efficiently with user-requested enhancements
- Performance and stability
- Take advantage of performance improvements relating to text handling, startup time, document loading times, graphics rendering and more.
- User interface
- The Technical Illustration Workspace in Corel DESIGNER has been updated to better group common features, plus many more UI updates.
- PDF/X standards
- Expanded ISO-compliant PDF/X export options. New support for PDF/X-4 ensures easy output of compatible files with a wide range of devices.
Why choose CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019?
- Be boundless
- Whether you’re creating complex user manuals or detailed illustrations, you will find a comprehensive suite of professional applications to meet all of your visual communication needs.
- Be precise
- CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 offers a range of precise illustration and design tools to create detailed technical documentation with exact specifications.>
- Be productive
- Enjoy a seamless workflow from opening 2D and 3D source files, photos, documents and data, to producing and publishing technical communications.
- All-in-one suite for visual technical communication
- Create everything from precise technical illustrations, like assembly instructions and complex schematics, with Corel DESIGNER to stand-out marketing communications with CorelDRAW. Edit and enhance photos for your documentation with powerful photo editors, Corel PHOTO-PAINT and AfterShot 3 HDR, or add screenshots captured with Corel CAPTURE.
- Visually rich technical design tools
- Accelerate your workflow with powerful, dedicated illustration and design tools that ensure accuracy for axonometric drawing, detailed callouts, advanced dimensioning, and more. CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 is packed with features and functionality that enable technical illustrators, writers and graphics users to produce just about anything!
- Repurpose key assets
- Reuse 3D models with the integrated XVL Studio Corel Edition, and the optional XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition add-on for advanced 3D CAD assembly formats. With 3D visualization efficiencies, you can insert 3D models as linked or embedded objects into Corel DESIGNER files for instant access, sharing and reference.
- Unmatched file format compatibility
- Enjoy support for the latest file formats widely used in technical publications, including CGM, WebCGM, SVG and PDF. Import from, and export to, more than 100 file formats, including EPS, DWG, TIFF, PNG, and JPEG, ensuring that you can easily exchange files with colleagues and clients worldwide and produce a range of output.
Design with detail. Communicate with clarity.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 is your key to creating detailed technical illustrations with absolute precision and control—from project creation and authoring, to the publishing of technical documentation.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 What's included?
Get the job done with expert precision, thanks to a collection of versatile design and drafting applications.
- Corel DESIGNER 2019
- Achieve accurate and precise results with powerful technical design and illustration tools.
- CorelDRAW 2019
- Find all the vector illustration and page layout tools you need to tackle any client project with this multifaceted graphic design software.
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019
- Enhance photos for your documents the powerful photo-editing capabilities of Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019. Enjoy an integrated workflow with Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW.
- XVL Studio Corel Edition
- Add context to your technical projects by using 3D views and models in your illustrations.
- Sign into CorelDRAW.app when you are on the go without your computer to access your work anywhere.
- Corel Font Manager 2019
- Organize and manage your font library with Corel Font Manager 2019. Use your favorite fonts without installing them.
- AfterShot 3 HDR
- Make professional-grade corrections and enhancements to RAW or JPEG photos and create high dynamic range images with Corel AfterShot 3.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 System Requirements
- 2 GB RAM
- 10.7 GB hard disk space
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Athlon 64
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Windows 10*, 8.1 or Windows 7, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Packs
- CD drive optional (for box installation). Installation from CD requires a download of up to 1.82 GB
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Technical Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.
*CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 supports Windows 10, version 1803, 1809 and later versions being released during the lifecycle of CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019.