CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020 - What's new?
- Seamless review, feedback, and collaboration
- New game-changing collaboration tools enable you to connect with clients and colleagues on technical designs like never before. Share your concepts with your reviewers, inviting them to view, annotate, and comment directly on your CorelDRAW design file using CorelDRAW.app. Making design changes couldn’t be easier, with feedback from one or many contributors, all in one place—your working file.
- Improved styles workflow
- Boost your productivity when it comes to working with lines, halos, and styles. Save time with the new thick and thin line drawing mode by automatically adjusting line weights on curves, rectangles, ellipses, and more. When adding halos on lines, enjoy the new ability to lock the ratio between your outline width and halo width for seamless scaling.
- Enhanced callout handing
- Enjoy a number of new optimizations when it comes to communicating information about a specific part of a technical drawing or illustration. Use new Legless Callout tool when you want to add a callout that doesn’t need a leader line to create distance from the part. Save time by automatically applying hotspots and object information on callouts as you draw them and attach callouts to nested groups. Enjoy the new ability to attach object information to symbols.
- Timesaving new features and faster performance
- Work more efficiently with a noticeably more responsive suite of applications, packed with tools that make a timesaving impact on your design experience. The new Wrap feature in Corel DESIGNER 2020 makes it quick and easy to precisely wrap an object around a cylinder, like adding a label to a bottle. Process images in high gear with upsampling and JPEG artifact removal, powered by artificial intelligence. Get next-level bitmap-to-vector trace results, made exceptional by machine learned algorithms.
- Improved 3D repurposing with XVL Studio Corel Edition
- Technical illustrators who leverage 3D designs from existing sources will benefit from a number of updates to XVL Studio Corel Edition. Enjoy a simplified object structure for imported 3D views in Corel DESIGNER. Find metadata from assemblies, parts, dimensions and notes that correspond to Corel DESIGNER illustrations in Corel DESIGNER’s Object Data window. With optimized snapshots workflow, you can now link parts and notes to specified snapshots, and send multiple snapshots at once without repeated interaction.
- Features packed with artificial intelligence
- Process images in high gear with AI-powered upsampling and JPEG artifact removal and enjoy next-level bitmap-to-vector trace results, made exceptional by machine learned algorithms.
Complete suite for visual technical communication
Create everything from precise technical illustrations with Corel DESIGNER to compelling marketing materials with CorelDRAW. Edit photos for documentation with Corel PHOTO-PAINT and add screenshots with CAPTURE. When you’re ready to share files for collaborative review and approval, use web-based CorelDRAW.app to streamline the stakeholder feedback process.
Graphically rich technical design tools
Accelerate your workflow with powerful, dedicated illustration and design tools that ensure accuracy for axonometric drawing, detailed callouts, advanced dimensioning, and so much more. Add detail to your technical illustrations with projected shape tools, including Thread, Well, Cylinder and Prism tools.
- Find a range of precise illustration and design tools to create detailed technical documentation with exact specifications.
- Enjoy a seamless workflow from opening 2D and 3D source files, photos, documents and data, to producing, collaborating on, and publishing technical communications.
- Count on this complete suite of professional applications for authoring technical documents, reviewing, and publishing detailed illustrations.
Why choose CorelDRAW Technical Suite?
Advanced standards compliance
Ensure compliance with various standards-based systems, thanks to comprehensive support for technical publication standards. Reach a worldwide audience with Translation Memory System (TMS) support, publish S1000D (incl. Issue 5.0) or ATA iSpec 2200 compliant IETPs, and deliver technical communication projects that feature 3D PDF and PDF/A support.
Repurpose key assets
Reuse 3D models with the integrated XVL Studio Corel Edition, and the optional XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition add-on for advanced 3D CAD assembly formats. With 3D visualization efficiencies, you can insert 3D models as linked or embedded objects into Corel DESIGNER files for instant access, sharing and reference.
Tools for high-impact visual communication
From manufacturing and engineering to architecture and high tech, we’ve got you covered with timesaving new illustration features and game-changing tools to help reach new levels of productivity
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020 - What's Included
- CAPTURE – Screen capture tool
- AfterShot 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- Corel DESIGNER 2020– Precise technical illustration
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2020 – Professional image editing
- CorelDRAW 2020 – Vector illustration and page layout
- XVL Studio Corel Edition – 3D visualization and authoring
- Corel Font Manager – Font exploration and management tool
- CorelDRAW.app - Online vector illustration and graphic design via web browser
- PowerTRACE – AI-powered bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW applications)
- 1, 000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1, 000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills
- 7, 000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates
- 4, 000 industry-standard symbols: Architectural, Electrical, General, Mechanical, and Tools
- Over 150 professionally designed templates, incl. 40+ technical ANSI, DIN, and ISO standard templates