O&O DiskImage 7
Maximum Data Security!
May be nothing bad won’t ever happen to your PC, files, data, - but may be it will. Thus, it’s better to be prepared for everything. O&O DiskImage is a robust software package that enables you to restore your data even if it’s damaged, lost or OS can’t boot at all! Create images of your files and be sure it’s secure.
Welcome to the O&O family!
Wherever you are — you information needs to be safe.
- Make images of separate files, directories or entire drives on your computer.
- External storage of data and OS is an optimal way to protect your information. Regular backups won’t take much time, and O&O DiskImage will make the process even easier. This smart product will save not only your information and OS, but also your personal settings and preferences. Thus, you’ll not only save your precious files, but also save much time as you won’t have to reinstall OS, applications and renew your settings.
- Scheduled images for maximum protection.
- O&O DiskImage enables to schedule regular backups of your data, that won’t interrupt PC activity as it’ll run in a background.
- Fast and simple restoring.
- Once O&O DiskImage is installed under Windows system, you can restore any files or even drives over its interface. In case you need to restore OS or the whole computer — just run O&O DiskImage from its boot drive without installation.
- Machine Independent Installation (MIR).
- With MIR option you can easily backup or restore your computer or OS on any other PC. Now you can restore your data on a new PC in just few clicks!
- Files and directories restoring.
- You can easily restore the backups made by O&O DiskImage with other compression applications like WinRar or WinZip.
O&O DiskImage 7 Key Benefits
- Backup of just actual segments
- Copying directories and entire PC
- Forensic and Direct Forensic backups
- Cloning information to external disks
- Images of files, folders, disks and OS
- Make an image of the whole PC in one click
- Detecting safety risks and preventing from them
- Automatic, scheduled imaging in a background mode
- Additional burning on CD, DVD, HD-DVD or Blu-Ray
- Differential regular imaging – backups of populated files/folders\only
O&O DiskImage 7 Key Features
- User-friendly interface
- Accepting data from ISO files
- Developed reporting and e-mail feedback
- Working with dynamic and GPT drives
- Accepting Microsoft VHD (Virtual Hard Disks)
- Scanning volumes and files and detecting errors
- Top efficient compression and processing of pictures
- Application (under Window7 and upper) creates a boot CD
- Possibility to specify files or file types for exclusion
- Support of EFI/UEFI together with BIOS
- Direct restoring from virtual PC drives (VHD)
- Fast and painless restoring of files, directories and drives
- Restoring on other hardware Machine Independent Installation
- Additional rescue features included into boot opportunities
- Boot features are based on Win7 (also supported be XP and Vista)
O&O DiskImage 7 System requirements
- 32/64-bit Support
- 30 MB free hard disk space
- At least 1 GB RAM recommended
- Minimum requirements of the respective system
- Windows® 8, 7, Vista®, and XP (all Editions)
See more:O&O DiskImage 7 Professional review
O&O DiskImage 12Just ReleasedO&O DiskImage 12. O&O DiskImage lets you carry out a system restore and to duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine, for instance, where you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or have bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it.