O&O DiskRecovery functionality begins where other programs leave off. This software combs every sector of a hard disk, memory card, or digital camera to find lost files. Even when files systems are format-ted or destroyed, it is possible to reconstruct once deleted data.
Over 400 file types and version can be recognized and restored, including Word docu-ments, Excel workbooks, Access databases, and virtually every sort of commonly used graphics, photo, movie, and music formats (SVG, MP4, BLEND, AUP, JPEG, AVI, MPEG, MP3, WAV, BMP, TIFF, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Framemaker, Adobe Illustrator, and many more)
O&O DiskRecovery 14: Key Features
- Add User-defined signatures
- Fast Instant-Installation option
- Preview of files prior to recovery
- New and improved data recovery methods
- Schnellsuche und Tiefensuche verfügbar
- Supports over 400 file types and versions
- Supports all Windows-compatible hard disks
- Unlimited number of files can be recovered
- Easy-to-use Wizard to search for and recover files
- Supports Windows 7 bis Windows 10 (alle Editionen)
O&O DiskRecovery 14 searches for and reconstructs data that was deleted or lost through software error. It scans the entire hard disk, partition or USB Stick for lost files. Usage is very intuitive, with a step-by-step wizard enabling users with little or no experience to easily recovery data they feared was lost.
- Three integrated search algorithms
- The three integrated search methods use different technologies for data reco-very, which complement each other perfectly. Use O&O UnErase for For quick searches and sector-based deep scan on a drive that is damaged yet still accessible.
- Preview function
- Upon completion of the scanning process, you’ll be able to preview the reco-vered data. O&O DiskRecovery 14 supports various picture and text formats for the preview function, including JPEG, BMP, TIFF, TXT.
- Using O&O DiskRecovery 14 in an emergency
- If O&O DiskRecovery 14 is not already installed on your computer when trouble strikes, the instant installation is ready to help you. All you’ll need is a second computer and a removable drive (e.g., USB Stick, external hard disk). Start the installation on the second computer and save the “Instant Installation” on the removable drive. You can then connect this drive to the target computer on which you want to recover data, and run O&O DiskRecovery 14 from there. Doing so will let you avoid a complete installation on the target computer, which in turn could possibly overwrite important sectors of the hard disk that are needed for a restoration.