O&O MediaRecovery 12
Recovers lost, deleted photos, music and video files
With O&O MediaRecovery you can recover deleted photos that captured those precious moments; last year’s vacation, the day you got married, or the first pictures of your children. If those irreplace-able memories are deleted it no longer has to mean they are lost forever.
Limited Time Offer
$49.95$39.9620% savings Buy Now
O&O MediaRecovery 12 Screenshots
O&O MediaRecovery doesn’t stop there: it can also recover your favorite songs and videos, simply and quickly, and all with just a few clicks of the mouse!
What you should do if data is suddenly lost
If you’d like to recover data that’s been accidentally deleted, immediately stop all further write activity on the storage volume (memory card, hard disk, USB Stick, etc.) involved because only files that have not been overwritten are capable of being accurately restored.
Differences from the previous version
Along with continued maintenance and enhancement of the already existing program components, this offers you a variety of new and helpful features to choose from. As a result of additionally integrated search algorithms already available on our multiple award-winning O&O UnErase, O&O MediaRecovery will let you search even deeper for lost data. The list of supported files has also been increased so that the over 80 media file types used in all standard applications can be easily processed. The enhanced data recovery wizard guides you intuitively through the search and restoration process.
O&O MediaRecovery 12 Key Benefits
- Preview of files prior to data restoration
- Enhanced wizard for search and restoration
- Quick scan for files, even on very large storage volumes
- Recognizes and restores over 80 File types (all standard graphic, video, and music formats)
- Recovers data on storage volumes whose files have been damaged or destroyed by malfunctioning software
- Supports all Windows-compatible hard disks, removable drives, memory cards, USB Sticks, CompactFlash, and most digital cameras
How to use O&O MediaRecovery for recovering data
O&O MediaRecovery was primarily conceived for recovering data from removable drives such as MP3 players, digital cameras, memory cards (e.g., SD, MMC, xD as well others), hard disks, and, of course, devices such as the Apple iPod. Simply install O&O MediaRecovery on your computer and connect the storage volume on which you wish to recover data. After the program starts, the O&O MediaRecovery wizard guides you step by step through the recovery process so that you will quickly regain access to your lost data.
O&O MediaRecovery 12 Key Features
- Important Features at a Glance
- O&O MediaRecovery was primarily conceived for recovering data from removable drives such as MP3 players, digital cameras, memory cards (e.g., SD, MMC, xD as well others), hard disks, and, of course, devices such as the Apple iPod. Simply install O&O MediaRecovery on your computer and connect the storage volume on which you wish to recover data. After the program starts, the O&O MediaRecovery wizard guides you step by step through the recovery process so that you will quickly regain access to your lost data.
- Preview function
- After completion of a scanning process, you can view the files that are capable of being restored. The preview function of O&O MediaRecovery supports most picture formats, including JPEG, BMP, and TIF. The fact that a preview is not available for some files does not rule out the chance for a successful and flawless restoration of those files. This function should not be seen as a way to judge the quality of a pending restoration, but rather as a means to make the file identification process easier.
- Various search algorithms
- O&O MediaRecovery combines the powerful search processes of the hugely successful data recovery products O&O DiskRecovery and O&O UnErase. These search algorithms apply different technologies to locate data in nearly all scenarios, and can be used together or individually. The algorithm from O&O UnErase is best suited for quick data rescue. The algorithm from O&O DiskRecovery scans every sector of a volume for recognized file signatures and it can reconstruct data from them even when the entire content directory of the volume has been deleted or overwritten.
- Integrated Data images
- Data images created by O&O DiskImage are also included in the data rescue processes. To prevent a data loss through defective hardware, a forensic image can be created using the separately available O&O DiskImage. This comprehensive image also saves the (assumed) free disk space so that a full data recovery can be carried out later without touching the original hardware.
- Filter function
- Search results are presented in a clear overview, thanks to filters which sort by size or time (creation/last modified/last accessed). The filters can also blend out empty directories or files for refined search results.
O&O MediaRecovery 12 System Requirements
Minimum requirement of the respective operating system, 30 MB free hard disk space, 32/64-bit support, Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista® (all Editions)