O&O AutoBackup 6 Key Benefits
The backup process is 100% automatic and begins like plug and play whenever a portable device such as an external HDD or USB Stick is connected to the computer. The files are copied 1-1 and put on the target disk drive. This means they can also be accessed without O&O AutoBackup simply by navigation in the usual way over Windows Explorer.
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Vista
- Full Backup, backup of the changes and real time file sync
- New user interface for an even quicker and easier user experience
- Schedule a backup for new connections only, or on a daily/weekly basis
- Advanced program settings
O&O AutoBackup 6 Key Features
- Important Features at a Glance
- The core auto backup and sync functions in O&O AutoBackup 6 are especially useful for users who up until now have been afraid of using backup software because it was too complicated or involved high maintenance. The backup starts by simply connecting a portable device, such as an external HDD or USB stick, to the computer. This then allows the user to make a backup exactly when they need it, for example immediately after importing photos and videos from a digital camera. The user interface is very simple and intuitive so that with just a few clicks users can set up a backup and a reliable data protection should something be lost or deleted.
- Automatic file synchronization
- Every time an external drive is connected to the computer, O&O AutoBackup 6 checks whether there have been any changes to the files or folders that are already on the portable device. It then synchronizes the changes so that your backups are always bang up-to-date. A manual start of the program is not required. The user can select the files, folders or even entire partitions they wish to backup using a clear and simple dialog window.
O&O AutoBackup automatically synchronizes selected files and folders with an external backup device (USB Stick, external USB hard disk, FireWire volume). As an example, you can use O&O Auto backup to create a backup copy of your photo folder onto a USB stick and set it so that changes made to the original data are automatically taken into account for the next backup.
With O&O AutoBackup you can backup and sync your files and folders quickly and automatically. If you want to backup your entire computer – whether privately or in a company – then we recommend O&O DiskImage, our comprehensive backup, image & recovery solution
O&O AutoBackup 6 System Requirements
Supports Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista®