Nero Video 2018
For best resolution and highest video quality
If you want to produce videos and slide shows in a simple, quick and professional manner, Nero Video 2018 leaves nothing to be desired: Nero Video now has a full range of special goodies for you!
Limited Time Offer
$49.95$44.9510% savings Buy Now
Nero Video 2018 Screenshots
Nero Video 2018 Key Features
- Get started now!
Easily transfer your videos and photos from mobile devices, external hard drives, USB sticks, camcorders, and HD and 4K cameras to your computer, and store them centrally in your media library Nero MediaHome for further editing, with a wide range of information such as date, location, or people shown. Here, you can also watch your movies and TV series and archive them at lightning speed. Movie titles and movie posters are automatically created in the process.
- Show off your movies in top-class style!
Captivate your audience using express or advanced video editing, with a myriad of effects including tilt shift, old movies, slow motion, titles, transitions, audio filters, keyframe animation, and much more! Black bars on the widescreen TV are also now a thing of the past. With the new 1-click bar remover, you can glam up your photos and videos and be all set for the optimal movie experience on the big TV screen. Nero Video 2018 is also vertical Video-ready now! You can easily import and edit upright videos and photos from your smartphone as vertical videos thanks to the new vertical video template, and put them perfectly into the spotlight.
- Instantly to individual masterpieces thanks to more than 50 movie templates and countless effects: With 18 new movie templates, including drop zone effects, you can create your very own movies on themes such as family, celebrations, children, traveling, action, etc.
- Export & Burn
- The best movies for happy audiences!
With Nero Video 2018, you won’t have to make any compromises when choosing your format. Edit your movies in the highest quality with in 4K, Full HD and SD. Export individual scenes from long movies in one go. Add the finishing touch to your DVD-Videos™ and Blu-ray Discs™ with new, high-quality disc menus for the selective jump to the desired scene. Design your disc cover to your liking with the Nero CoverDesigner.
- Convert your living room into your very own movie theater!
Nero Video 2018 will win you over with its sophisticated streaming features: Would you like to play slide shows or videos on your TV, music from your media library on your smartphone, or videos on your tablet? All that’s possible with the free Nero Streaming Player App. What’s more, with the free Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync App, you can wirelessly transfer your photos and videos in a flash from your mobile device to your PC, or vice versa. Both apps are available for iOS and Android devices.
- Decide for yourself when prime time is!
Whether it’s the morning, afternoon, or evening, you can play audio and video files in a wide variety of formats whenever you want. Playback of photos, elegant slide shows, video DVDs, and even Ultra HD videos, including 4K, is now even easier. And there’s a brand new feature: You can now easily manage and play your archive of movies and TV series – because it’s your own prime time!
Nero Video 2018 Supported Technologies
- CD-R, CD-RW, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD-RAM, DVD±R DL, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL, BD-RE DL
- Disc formats
- Nero Image (NRG), CUE-Image – Import only, ISO Image, Video CD, Super Video CD, DVD-Video, DVD+VR, DVD-VFR, DVD-VR – Import only, AVCHD™ video, BDMV video, BDAV – Import only
- Audio Formats
- Advanced Audio Coding elementary stream (AAC), Audio Interchange File Format (AIFF, AIF), Compact Disc Digital Audio (CDA) – not encoding, Dolby® Digital (AC3), Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 (MP3 / mp3PRO ), MPEG-4 Audio (MP4, M4A), Ogg Vorbis (OGG, OGA), PCM WAV file, ADPCM Wav file (WAV, WAVE), Windows Media™ Audio (WMA), Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC), MPEG Audio (MP2, MP2A, MPA, MPA2, M2A), Monkey’s audio (APE), Matroska audio (MKA)
- Video Formats
- Advanced Streaming Format (ASF), Audio Video Interleave (AVI, NVAVI), Digital Video (DV, DVSD), QuickTime® Movie (MOV), DVD Video Object (VOB), MPEG Video (MPG, MPEG, MPE, M1V, M2P, M2V, MOD, MP2V), MPEG-2 Transport Stream Files (M2TS, M2T, MTS, TS, TOD, TRP), MPEG-4 Video (MP4, DIVX), Windows Media™ Video (WMV), Flash Video (FLV), Matroska Video (MKV), Microsoft Vista TV Recording (DVR-MS), Video CD Movie (DAT), AVC Blu-ray Disc Video Format (BSF), Third Generation Partnership Project Movie (3GP), DVD Movie Info (IFO), Motion JPEG Video (MJPEG), MicroMV Video (MMV), Windows 7 Media Center TV Format (WTV)
- Image Formats
- Bitmap (BMP), Device Independent Bitmaps (DIB), Graphics Interchange Format (GIF), Icon Image File (ICO), JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF), Joint Photographic Expert Group (JPEG, JPG, JPE), Picture Exchange (PCX), Portable Network Graphics (PNG), Portable Pixel Map (PPM), Targa Image File (TGA), Tagged Image File Format (TIFF, TIF), Windows Metafile Format (WMF), Portable Bitmap (PBM)
- Windows Media Player Playlists (WPL), iTunes Playlists
Optimized for Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7
Nero Video 2018 System Requirements
- - Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit) with April 2014 Update, Windows® 10 (32/64 bit)
- 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
- 1 GB RAM
- For SD Video Editing and Authoring: 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor, 1 GB RAM
- For HD Video Editing and Authoring: Intel® Core™ II Duo 2.2 GHz processor, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.6GHz or above, 2 GB RAM
- 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color, and a minimum of 128 MB video memory is required (32-bit, true color, 256 MB dedicated video RAM, and support for Shader Model 3.0 is recommended)
- DVD disc drive for installation and playback
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning and video authoring
- DirectX® 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006)
- Windows Media® Player 9
- Third party components such as Microsoft .NET® 4.5.2 or Microsoft® DirectX® or Adobe Flash are shipped with the product or automated downloaded if not included in the package
- For some services an Internet connection is required
- Internet connection may be required to verify the serial number during usage of certain features. Internet connection charges are the user's responsibility